Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Random K-Drama

Random K-Drama Review :P

I'm asian ethically myself, and even though the culture, the language, the history-almost everything- is quite different from one country to the other. I think it makes some sort of sense to clump Japanese, Korean, and Chinese music/drama/movies together, just because they are all near to each other REGIONALLY. I know we all have different cultures XD but you'll find Korean K-pop and K-drama in China and Japan and Japanese comics in China and so on.

So without further ado, I'm going to introduce my first recommendation for Korean Drama:

Sly and Single Again / Cunning Single Lady / 앙큼한 돌싱녀 


From wiki.d-addicts

Cast: 

Lee Min Jung as Na Ae Ra 
Joo Sang Wook as Cha Jung Woo 

Notable Others: 
INFINITE's L as CEO Cha's secretary 

About:

Na Ae Ra divorced from Cha Jung Woo because they were bankrupt because Jung Woo wanted to start up his own business and years later Jung Woo finally succeeds and becomes rich. Na Ae Ra decides to take revenge for not giving her any credit by working in his company............ (not to mention this enormous love square (I made that up it's not a word and idk how it would possibly make sense but it means that one person is loved/liked by two people)  

Review 9/10 

  • First Impressions: tbh it was: a stupid drama aimed at older women but I judged this drama too early, and I should have given it a little more time because the drama was only just getting ready the first four episodes 
  • BUT
    • I started to watch it again at episode 4 all the way till the most recent one, only to find myself drenched in tears every single episode. This drama really touches my heart, even though I'm still a wimpy kid in high school, I felt the sadness and happiness Na Ae Ra and Cha Jung Woo felt. Although I'm usually the first one tearing up in any kind of sad movie, this made me brawl. I cried so much XD. 
    • Not to mention that the main actors are also doing a great job in acting and the screenwriters did a even better job of making the drama feel realistic as it possibly could be given the weird situation. (Trying really hard not to spoil anything :P) 

Welp, I hope you all will watch and enjoy this drama, I personally really enjoyed it being one of the most emotional dramas I've ever watched. 

Miyuki~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment