Sunday, 30 March 2014

Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen

Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen

Ogura Akane

[Completed]
From: myanimelist


Art:
  • To be extremely fair, it's not bad BUT: 
    • Dresses loook REALLY weird sometimes it looks like tights on an entire body
    • Hair color = race  confuses me a little.. but I guess it's fair play but I think clothing (they have scarfs over them kind of like Hijabs though)
  • The art didn't bother me too much so it's a 7.5/10
Story:
  • The story is its strongest point: A cute & funny story of a princess and prince who were forced to get married to calm the war between their two countries. 
  • Unlike most of these types of stories, there is PROCESSION something that almost NEVER happens in these types of stories and it isn't too speed up nor too slow 
  • Although the plot is great, I really dislike the fact that they introduce the story multiple times after the story begins, it isn't really necessary
  • Overall Score: 8/10

I hope everyone will enjoy this manga, I quite liked it. 
Was in Tokyo the last week :D so there wasn't anything new sorryies XD

Miyuki~



No comments:

Post a Comment