Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Volleyball Madness: Haikyuu!!



Haikyuu!!!

Furudate Haruichi

From MangaYes

About: 

Even though Hinata Shouyou's 162, he wants to play volleyball and become the next "small giant." Like any other sport mangas, it involves impossible moves and determination. This manga is becoming increasing popular and I think it should be more popular (it's updates regularly too).

My Ratings:

For these mangas, plot, art (am I the only one who cares about the art when it's a sport manga) and originality, because it's all about the intenseness of the story. So I guess I'll have an intensity rating?
Intensity: 6/10 
It's not intense, it's more like a story of how he becomes powerful rather than a whole bunch of fights, but don't be discouraged read it cause of this score!

<3
Miyuki~







No comments:

Post a Comment